WHO withdraws its recommendation for the PCR test

PCR test

The WHO itself confirms that the COVID-19 PCR tests lead to erroneous results – the lockdown has no scientific basis.

Imagine a pregnancy test at a clinic. After the test is positive, the doctor will ask to repeat the test after a few weeks. What would one think of that? Wouldn’t it be assumed that the doctor does not trust the test he has carried out himself, so that the person may not be pregnant at all? It sounds absurd, but something similar has happened in the case of the COVID-19 PCR testing.

It has not yet got through to most people (because the mainstream media holds back on publishing such findings) – but it is true: The most important health organization in the world, the WHO, withdrew its recommendation for the tests developed by Christian Drosten and colleagues in January 2020. In plain language this means: We made a mistake. But who would expect clear words from the WHO? Therefore, the author of this article has taken the trouble to decipher their rather obscure language.

YFH insertion: Drosten is the virologist puppet of the German state who already messed up by creating panic during the 2009 swine flu hoax, and it is he and his team that developed the first PCR test that was sent over to Wuhan).

Polymerase chain reaction test

The real-time reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction test (rRT-PCR) was recognized on January 23, 2020 by the World Health Organization (WHO) as a means of detecting the SARS-CoV-2 virus. This occurred on the recommendation of a virological research group based at the university hospital "Charité" in Berlin, which was supported by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

Exactly one year later, on January 20, 2021, the WHO withdrew its recommendation. They are not saying, “We made a mistake”. Instead, the revocation is carefully worded.

While WHO does not deny the validity of its ambiguous January 2020 guidelines, it nonetheless recommends a “repeat test” – which everyone knows is an impossibility.

The number of cycles the test is put through

The issue at hand concerns the number of cycles of amplification (Ct). According to the critical Drosten review report by a team of scientists led by geneticist Pieter Borger, “the number of amplification cycles should be less than 35, preferably 25 to 30 cycles. In the case of virus detection, with more than 35 cycles only signals are recorded that do not correlate with infectious viruses, as determined by isolation in the cell culture.”

The WHO tacitly admits a year later that all PCR tests performed with an amplification threshold of 35 cycles (Ct) or higher are invalid. But that is exactly what the WHO recommended in January 2020 in consultation with the virology team at the Berlin Charité.

If the test is performed at a Ct value of 35 or higher (as recommended by the WHO), virus segments cannot be detected, which means that all so-called confirmed “positive cases” tabulated over the past 14 months are invalid.

According to the analysis by Pieter Borger, Bobby Rajesh Malhotra, Michael Yeadon and other scientists, a Ct greater than 35 “is the norm in most laboratories in Europe and the USA”.

The WHO mea culpa

Below you will find the carefully formulated “withdrawal” of the WHO – with emphasis by the author:

The WHO guideline for the diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 states that a careful interpretation of weakly positive results is necessary. The cycle threshold (Ct) required after the virus is detected is inversely proportional to the patient’s viral load. If the test results do not match the clinical picture, a new sample should be taken and retested with the same or a different NAT technology.

The WHO advises IVD users that the disease prevalence changes the prognostic value of the test results. As the disease prevalence decreases, the risk of a false positive result increases. This means: The probability that a person with a positive result (SARS-CoV-2 detected) is actually infected with SARS-CoV-2 decreases with decreasing prevalence, regardless of the stated specificity.

“False positive” is the underlying concept

This is not about “weak positive values” and the “risk of increased false positive values”.

This admission by the WHO confirms that a classification of corona-positive from a PCR test – with an amplification threshold of 35 cycles or higher – is inadmissible. In this case, the WHO recommends a new test: “A new sample should be taken and retested …”.

The WHO calls for “repeat tests”, which is synonymous with “We screwed up”.

This recommendation is pro forma. Therefore, nothing will happen. Millions of people worldwide have already been tested since the beginning of February 2020. Nevertheless, we have to state that these classifications – according to the WHO – are worthless as long as they are not tested again.

In this regard, it is worth noting that there are several other errors related to the PCR test that are not addressed in the WHO article.

Incorrect and misleading covid statistics worldwide

From the beginning, the PCR test was routinely practiced with a Ct amplification threshold of 35 or higher, according to the recommendations by the WHO from January 2020. This means that the PCR methodology, as it is used worldwide, has led to the creation of incorrect and misleading Covid statistics in the course of the past 12 to 14 months.

It is precisely these statistics that are used to measure the spread of the so-called pandemic. The test can no longer detect the virus if the amplification cycle is 35 or higher. Hence the numbers are meaningless.

It follows that there is no scientific database to confirm the existence of a pandemic. This in turn means that the lockdown / economic measures that have led to social fear, mass poverty and unemployment – ostensibly to contain the spread of the virus – have no legitimacy.

From a scientific point of view

“If a person tests positive using a PCR test with a threshold of 35 cycles or higher – as is the case in most laboratories in Europe and the US – the likelihood that that person is actually infected is less than 3 percent and the probability that this result is false positive is 97 percent“.

As already stated, “the probability that the result is false positive is 97 percent”. It follows that the use of more than 35-cycle detection inevitably helps to drive up the number of “false positive” results.

At the time this article was written, March 2021, despite the WHO revocation, the test is being used extensively to drive the numbers up, to maintain the fear campaign and to justify the ongoing lockdown policy and the enforcement of the Covid vaccination.

Ironically, the erroneous numbers, which are based on “invalid positives”, are in turn manipulated to ensure an upward trend in Covid positives.

In addition, these PCR tests are routinely not accompanied by a medical diagnosis of the patients being tested.

National health authorities issuing fake warnings

In the meantime, the national health authorities have issued (fake) warnings of a “third wave” as part of their propaganda campaign in support of the Covid-19 vaccine.

The WHO confirms that the Corona-PCR test procedure in the applied form has no informative value. There is absolutely no scientific basis for carrying out the Covid vaccination.

Both WHO and the scientific assessment by Pieter Borger and colleagues (cited above) clearly confirm that the tests used by governments to justify the lockdown and destabilization of economies are inadmissible.

Inadmissible data and playing with numbers

These “inadmissible estimates” are the “numbers” that the media tirelessly quoted around the clock in the wake of the “First Wave” and “Second Wave” to fuel the fear campaign and “justify” all government measures:

  • Lockdowns
  • Cessation of economic activity
  • Poverty and mass unemployment
  • Bankruptcies
  • Social distancing
  • Face masks and shields
  • Curfews
  • The vaccination
  • The immunity passport

All in all invalid data – think twice before getting vaccinated. YFH insertion: Don’t bloody do it unless you enjoy the idea of becoming a guinea pig!

Now we have got into what is known as a “third wave”. But where is the data? Ultimately, this is a complex web of lies. It is a crime against humanity.

NOTE: This article was not published by yellowfeverhots.com but the German Rubikon online magazine on March 31, 2021 (the publication is under free license). The article was translated in the best means possible and published on yellowfeverhots.com to generate more reach.

The Rubikon article’s source can be found here (in German): https://www.rubikon.news/artikel/spates-eingestandnis

Comments are closed.

Keep checking back for updates